Monday, September 06, 2010

OUR HOPE

OUR HOPE

(Today, there will be no comments, questions or scripture after the pictures. Look back over the last two posts. Please take time to feel these pictures. Put yourself there. Then read today's and finish in your own way and in your own time. I hope you have been blessed by my telling you about my experience. If possible, go experience this yourself.)

Our church took a field trip to The Shrine of Christ's Passion, at St. John, Indiana. What a moving experience. www.shrineofchristspassion.org

As I looked at the Stations of the Cross, I noticed three very import things, the Roman Soldiers, the hands of Jesus and our hope.

I was going to tell you about this in one blog, but have decided to make it a three part experience. This is part three on our hope.

The first part on the soldiers and the weight of the cross was hard to witness, write and read. The second part on the hands of Jesus was easier to witness and gently touched my spirit. This part is our joy. This part is our hope. This part is the empty tomb!

IMG_2753 

A MOTHER'S GOODBYE

IMG_2754 

READY FOR BURIAL

OUR HOPE

IMG_2755B 

THE EMPTY TOMB

IMG_2757 

ALIVE

IMG_2759 

OUR RISEN LORD

No comments: